Anger in itself is not necessarily a problem. It is often a symptom that you have been wronged or that something in your life needs to change. However, when anger becomes so strong that it impacts your work, your relationships with others, or even your health, it should be addressed.
- frequent irritability
- verbal or physical outbursts
- aggression toward things, animals, or people
- stomach problems
- frequent conflicts with coworkers, customers, or supervisors
- problems with friends and family
- recurrent interactions with law enforcement
How Counseling Can Help
I can help you identify and address the causes of your anger. With my assistance, you can develop healthier ways of dealing with problems and create better relationships.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I don’t charge for emails or phone calls.